Monday, May 13, 2013

Amanda Beary's 1986 Monte Carlo SS

What Amanda Beary, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight had to endure for a decade (or more in the case of Michelle) boggles the mind. The more details that come out the more we're sickened. Let's  thank God they're free and on their way to hopefully making the most of their lives.
 
 
(Picture by: Isla Harvey / Splash News)
 
Here's some neat news. Amanda's 73 year old grandfather, Troy Berry, is ready to hand her the keys to this SMOKIN' HOT!! 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Nascar Limited edition. "Mandy (Amanda) always loved that car, I promised her she could have it when I'd taught her to drive," said Mr Berry, a retired steel cutter for Ford. "After she went missing I could never bring myself to get rid of it, not even after ten years. I was saving it in case she came back...now I can finally give it to her...".
 
Safe motorin', Amanda! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment