Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2005 Ford Mustang GT - You Had Me At Hello

This GM die hard fell long and hard for the 2005 Ford Mustang when I first saw it. It had me at hello.


Despite her "small" V-8 engine, I love this car.

And I can say that without upsetting my Camaro loving self because at the time GM was not building anything like it. GM pulled the plug on the Camaro after 2002 (same for its coproate clone, the Firebird). I had one of those when we lived in Dallas. It was a hot rocking, flame throwing, totally unforgiving, black on black '02 Z-28. Fun car. Very, very fast. Much faster than a 2002 Mustang GT in fact. A miserable, no wait, make that obnoxious daily driver (especially in Dallas traffic which is freakishly heavy) but fun nonetheless.



My '02 "Z". The most obnoxious car I ever owned.

Given a choice between the Camaro and the Mustang? Tough one. Despite the "little" Ford V-8, I just might take the Mustang over the Camaro. Might, I said.


Did you ever have to make up your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment