Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Change in Frieze Plans!


 
 
I've decided to put off the Workbench Frieze expansion and do something practical for a change. Imagine that!

 
Our Man Cave is all but useless during the day for TV viewing. Very comfy on a Sunday morning for kibitzing, listening to music and what not but because of the amount of light blasting through the glass blocks on that north side, not exactly conducive to TV viewing. Even with a retina searing 60 inch TV.
 
 
What to do? Well, seeing the creative run that I've been on lately, it's only fitting that the next thing I do is build Yankee Stadium inspired Frieze to go above the sconces. They'll be removable but will completely darken the basement when they're in place. I'll use the small kitchen table from my Nashville days as a template for the arch. It'll be perfect.
 
 
This should be my first project with my yet to purchased scroll saw. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment