Sunday, February 17, 2013

Frieze Update - Another Lost Weekend

 
Mistakes and home improvement, in my world, go hand in hand. I'm now going on two months of mistake after relentless (stupid) mistake and the subsequent rebuilding of my workbench. And I thought I could finish this project in a single Sunday afternoon. Ha. Seriously. Will I ever finish this thing?
 
 
After making a series of disastrously inaccurate measurements this weekend my cordless drill crapped out on me leaving me with no way to finish what I had been working on. I somehow stripped the gears on this thing and now have to replace it. Lovely.
 

 
No sooner did the drill stop working when I realized that I had made yet another mistake which will result in my (subsequent) dismantling and rebuilding of what I've already spent way too much time on in the first place. Somehow there's a one inch space between the platform (shelving) and the wall right there.
 
Another lost weekend.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment